Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hearts get broken everyday...

...then they heal, and rebuild.

Things have been moving so fast the last couple of weeks. First we decided to leave this house, and within two days we had a new place picked out, within a week I was signing the lease. We move out September 2nd.

The next 8-weeks are going to be very busy. We will be starting rehearsals for "A MidSummer Nights Dream" in mid August, for a tentative opening on September 8th. In addition to the play and the move, I've just become a member of the Tucson Roscommon Sister Cities, and I will be their unofficial grant writer. We have a dance performance with the Sister Cities group on August 28th. It is going to be a busy end to Summer. I still have to get Laurance to Kitt Peak.


I heart FeedBurner

No comments: